Welcome to the application page for ACM faculty development projects!
Below are current ACM projects with active proposal solicitations.
Face Spring 2020 Pre-Proposals
Deadline March 20, 2020
This Call for Pre-Proposals invites ideas for joint research projects, teaching and learning collaborations, collaboratively organized events, reading groups, and other cooperative initiatives that:
- Engage faculty either from multiple institutions or from different departments within a single institution;
- Identify and implement innovations that have the potential to address current challenges or opportunities faced by liberal arts colleges and their faculty; and
- Show plans to become sustainable on the campuses involved and demonstrate the potential to be replicable on other campuses through effective dissemination strategies.
Each year, FaCE gives special emphasis and preference to a particular theme. This year, that theme is Supporting Teaching and Learning Through Experiential Learning. Although projects that propose collaborative initiatives related to that theme will receive preference in this funding cycle, collaborative projects that otherwise address the criteria above will also be considered.
Selected Pre-Proposals will be invited to submit Full Proposals, which will be due on May 15, 2020.
For more information about FaCE, please visit our website at: http://www.ACM.edu/FaCE
Final Project Report for Completed FaCE Projects
This portal serves as the mechanism to submit project information after the completion of the grant period. ACM staff will use the content you provide to update project descriptions on the ACM website at www.ACM.edu/professional_development/Project_Initiatives.html?pId=1&cycleId=1#browse.
In particular, please share information about the following aspects of your project as informed by your successful completion of the grant:
- Major activities, including conference/workshop agenda, proceedings, etc.
- Dissemination strategies
- Resources and curricular materials
- Significant outcomes and results
Please submit your information within one month of the end of the grant term and upload an itemized budget report signed by an authorized official within your college's finance office.
For more information about FaCE, please visit our website at: