Welcome to the application page for ACM faculty development projects!
Below are current ACM projects with active proposal solicitations.
Making the Most of Immersion: Engaging Faculty to Maximize the Impact of Off-Campus Experiential Learning
Deadline January 30, 2018
We are looking for applicants who have:
- a commitment to designing and implementing a substantial immersive learning experience for an existing or new course or program;
- interest in engaging with a learning community over the course of the project;
- a commitment to assessment, both of project design and student learning outcomes;
- interest in disseminating lessons from the project on the home campus, including willingness to mentor faculty interested in incorporating immersive learning experiences into their teaching; and
- a range of backgrounds with respect to academic area and experience with immersive learning.
Individuals interested in participating are asked to complete the form below prior to January 30, 2018. Please direct questions about the workshops or application process to the conference organizers:
Ken Abrams, Carleton College, Psychology, firstname.lastname@example.org
Elizabeth Brewer, Beloit College, Int’l Education, email@example.com
Dana Gross, St. Olaf College, Psychology, firstname.lastname@example.org
Mary Titus, St. Olaf College, English, email@example.com
Debby Walser-Kuntz, Carleton College, Biology, firstname.lastname@example.org
Carol Wickersham, Beloit College, Sociology, email@example.com
Final Project Report for Completed FaCE Projects
This portal serves as the mechanism to submit project information after the completion of the grant period. ACM staff will use the content you provide to update project descriptions on the ACM website at www.ACM.edu/professional_development/Project_Initiatives.html?pId=1&cycleId=1#browse.
In particular, please share information about the following aspects of your project as informed by your successful completion of the grant:
- Major activities, including conference/workshop agenda, proceedings, etc.
- Dissemination strategies
- Resources and curricular materials
- Significant outcomes and results
Please submit your information within one month of the end of the grant term and upload an itemized budget report signed by an authorized official within your college's finance office.
For more information about FaCE, please visit our website at: