Welcome to the application page for ACM faculty development projects!
Below are current ACM projects with active proposal solicitations.
Faculty Fellows 2019 Proposal
Deadline September 01, 2019
The questions and prompts that frame the application process are intended to help the Selection Committee identify and reward proposals that best articulate the following:
- The ways in which the proposed appointment will diversify the faculty and curricular offerings at the college;
- Departmental and institutional plans that demonstrate historical strength related to faculty diversity, as well as current plans to integrate diverse new faculty into existing or expanded curricular offerings;
- Departmental and institutional plans that are designed so that search committees will understand and carry out the special charge to foster faculty diversity as a goal and discuss the essential qualifications and criteria that define “excellence” prior to screening candidates; and
- Plans that evidence the existence of diversity training and mentoring initiatives at the college, and/or a plan to enhance those initiatives, ensuring that new faculty members will feel welcome and supported.
For additional questions, please contact Brian Williams, Vice President and Director, Faculty Development and Grant Programs, at bwilliams@ACM.edu or 312.561.5922.
Final Project Report for Completed FaCE Projects
This portal serves as the mechanism to submit project information after the completion of the grant period. ACM staff will use the content you provide to update project descriptions on the ACM website at www.ACM.edu/professional_development/Project_Initiatives.html?pId=1&cycleId=1#browse.
In particular, please share information about the following aspects of your project as informed by your successful completion of the grant:
- Major activities, including conference/workshop agenda, proceedings, etc.
- Dissemination strategies
- Resources and curricular materials
- Significant outcomes and results
Please submit your information within one month of the end of the grant term and upload an itemized budget report signed by an authorized official within your college's finance office.
For more information about FaCE, please visit our website at: