Welcome to the application page for ACM faculty development projects!
Below are current ACM projects with active proposal solicitations.
Faculty Fellows 2018 Proposal
Deadline July 02, 2018
The questions and prompts in the next section that frame the application process are intended to help the Selection Committee identify and reward proposals that best articulate the criteria outlined below:
- Departmental and institutional plans should articulate any historical strength related to faculty diversity, as well as any current plans to integrate diverse new faculty into existing or expanded curricular offerings, and also the potential for any significant programmatic development that would benefit from enhanced professorial diversity;
- Departmental and institutional plans should be clearly designed so that search committees will understand and carry out the special charge of this fellowship to foster faculty diversity as a goal, and so that these committees will discuss the essential qualifications and criteria that define “excellence” prior to screening candidates; and
- Plans should show relevant faculty support, diversity training, and mentoring initiatives at the college, and/or a plan to enhance those initiatives, so that the new faculty member’s arrival and experience in the department (and more broadly at the college) is welcoming and supportive of the new Fellow’s value as an underrepresented and diverse addition to the faculty ranks.
For additional questions, please contact Lilly Lavner, Liaison for the Fellows Program to Diversify the Professoriate at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Final Project Report for Completed FaCE Projects
This portal serves as the mechanism to submit project information after the completion of the grant period. ACM staff will use the content you provide to update project descriptions on the ACM website at www.ACM.edu/professional_development/Project_Initiatives.html?pId=1&cycleId=1#browse.
In particular, please share information about the following aspects of your project as informed by your successful completion of the grant:
- Major activities, including conference/workshop agenda, proceedings, etc.
- Dissemination strategies
- Resources and curricular materials
- Significant outcomes and results
Please submit your information within one month of the end of the grant term and upload an itemized budget report signed by an authorized official within your college's finance office.
For more information about FaCE, please visit our website at: